cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbaiamonte
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur mobile app not working on iOS 15.4.1

I have been an avid user of the concur mobile app as I am a field based sales person for my company. Up until a month ago, life was good, then concur “updated”

their app from 9.97 to 9.98, 9.99 and now 9.100. Ever since then, my concur app has failed to work on ALL of my Apple devices - multiple iPhones and iPads. When entering and expense, everything is fine until I go to save the new expense. That’s when a pop up box appears and says, “Saving Expense Failed. Try again” I have tried everything from deleting and reinstalling the concur app as well as check that all software for both my iPhone and concur app are current. Nothing works, and I don’t know what to do. Please help! 

14 REPLIES 14
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbaiamonte I know there have been some mobile issues lately that our mobile team is aware of. Are you still having the issue today? Is this with every expense type?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbaiamonte

Hi Kevin,

This issue seems to be bigger than I thought it was.  I was speaking to another colleague about this matter and it has been an issue that has affected many individuals across my company for a period of around 6 weeks before today.  The issue continues to exist and the only way my team is able to complete an expense report is by using a laptop and entering expenses online, then going back to their mobile devices to attach receipts.  It has been tedious to say the least and prohibitive from a field standpoint.  Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with every expense type and has not yet been resolved from the Concur side of the equation. Any help will be much appreciated. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbaiamonte I just posted your issue to our mobile team to see if they are currently working on this issue and to see what they say. I'll let you know what I hear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbaiamonte

Thank you, Kevin!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbaiamonte I'm sure you all have already tried this, but on the off chance you haven't, do a hard reboot of your phone. Not the restore factory defaults, but just power it down and then turn it on. If you have already tried that, then just disregard. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rbaiamonte

I have tried that, but unfortunately no luck yet.  Will keep trying different things and googling the web!

Csolarte
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good day Kevin, were you able to solve this problem? Could you please share the solution?. Kind regards.

Jonlbove

I’ve powered down and back up. I also uninstalled and reinstalled. No help. Very frustrating. Shall I get on Twitter and broadcast this issue?

rbaiamonte

Here is a screen pic of the error: (and it happens with any expense entered)

rbaiamonte_0-1651272115251.pngrbaiamonte_1-1651272145394.png

Jonlbove

Any response from your mobile team yet?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jonlbove in the case of @rbaiamonte our mobile team said it was an invalid payment type error. They didn't say what causes this. They said that you should submit a support ticket and provide detailed steps of what you did that led up to you receiving the error. They need to try and reproduce the error, so they would need to know if you created the expense first using the quick expense option by clicking Create on the app home screen or did you create an expense report then add the entry directly to the report, was it an out of pocket expense, etc. Basically, outline exactly the steps you took that got you to the error.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jonlbove

Consistent issue for a few weeks now. I travel every week and this is a problem. 

Csolarte

@rbaiamonte were you able to solve the problem? Several users of my company are having the same issue. Kind regards.

rbaiamonte

unfortunately, I did not find a "solution" to the problems we were having in my company.  I'm pretty tech savvy and couldn't figure it out on my end, however, I did reach out to my company's concur administrators and they were able to do some kind of reset on their end that helped "fix" the problem.  Not sure what the issue was, but know that it all began with the Concur initiated software update from 9.97 to 9.98....all the way through 9.100 until my admin did whatever they did on their end.  Wish I had a better answer than that, but that's all I have 🤔