cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concur misappropriated funds for expense reimbursement

On 7/7/2022 - Concur reimbursed my expense report fine.  On 7/15/2022 Concur reimbursed my expense report, but it took my bank identifying Concur released the funds to someone else's bank and account number.  We're approaching 30 days and there is still no response.  What is a reasonable timeframe to receive a resolution and response to this?  Do I need to speak to an attorney to recover my reimbursement AND the carrying costs I've incurred due to not being able to pay my card in full?  I have another report I need to submit, but I've lost confidence this can be done correctly.

Has anyone ever had to hire an attorney or forward to law enforcement before in order to get resolution?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User have you spoken with your Finance, Accounting or Payroll teams about this issue? 

Also, it appears you recently updated your bank account information. I take it in regards to this issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kevin!  Thanks for your prompt response.  As you can imagine, this has been rather distressing.  My banking information up until this past weekend was accurate.  In fact a deposit 7 days prior via Concur/SAP went through just fine.  The 7/15 deposit though somehow got misappropriated to someone else's account and this is the crux of the issue.  It was actually my previous bank who pointed this out after 5 requests to Concur/SAP to obtain payment information.  Yes, over this past weekend, I chose to make a banking switch and this issue wasn't one of the reasons I chose to make a change, as I said my bank did uncover the information leading to the misappropriate funds.  I hope to get this resolved soon.  My company finance, accounting, payroll - have pointed me to Concur/SAP and these teams were able to successfully make their payments on 7/15/2022.  

Again, not sure my recourse but I have a few friends in the legal realm and will seek out their opinion soon.

@Anonymous User so those teams successfully made the payment that was misappropriated? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wouldn't that be wonderful?!  Sadly, no they have not made any payment on this. It's still in limbo!

This is all with Concur - Please see my message from earlier today - Concur is part of finance (which is Accounting is also a part of) and my manager is part of the Concur@natera.com email so she can see these email conversations. I'm unsure if Payroll will get involved as they do not process Concur and are totally not involved with reimbursements. 

Know anyone I can get this taken care of within Concur or SAP?