cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GB1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur mileage expenses :: Mileage calculator not working

Error says, "Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details." Screenshot below.

GB1_0-1717047993484.png

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GB1 this is a known issue and SAP Concur is working on it. If your company doesn't require the mileage calculator, you can go straight to Google Maps to enter your addresses and get the distance to manually enter on your expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GB1

Thanks for the reply @KevinD . Have they provided any type of ETA for this? My company won't allow us to input mileage without either that calculator/map or the tracking feature turned on. While I don't intend to do the tracking that isn't an option for previous days.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GB1 I haven't heard of any ETA, but I did post this in an internal Slack channel to see if I can get an answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GB1 you might already know this, but the issue has been fixed in the U.S. Our team is still working on the fix for the EU. 

Thank you,
Kevin
NH001

Issue now resolved - thank you for your update.

NH001

All is good now - Thank you for addressing the issue.