cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OneWolf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur is an abomination

SAP should be ashamed of this abomination of an app. I mean salesforce is bad, but compared to Concur, creating and advancing opportunities in salesforce is like playing Frogger. This app is unintuitive, clunky, buttons and tabs all over the place, slow as Hades, and full of errors and warnings that are impossible to figure out. The aggregate wasted human time trying to submit expense reports with this tool must easily exceed 100M man hours per year. It literally takes an hour to complete a 2-3 day expense report. I would rather have to tape my receipts to cardboard and mail them in boxes than use this tool. How can SAP have let this happen? 

3 REPLIES 3
MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

Just a suggestion - go to the website and click Help.  There are plenty of useful docs and tutorials for the app and website.  There could be some shortcuts and easier ways of doing things than what you are currently doing.

OneWolf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the helpful response. I have indeed spent much time reviewing docs and tutorials. Getting help navigating a field of landmines is lovely but the question is why can't we just design the field to have an easy path to follow. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OneWolf I empathize with your frustration. No one wants to spend over an hour on an expense report. Often times we find that customers frustrations stem from stringent policies put in place by their company's SAP Concur administrators to reduce fraud and exorbitant expenses. If I may suggest, reach out to your  company’s admin about your frustrations and see if there’s perhaps a more streamlined approach possible either in your use of the product, or your company’s implementation. We have a ton of resources specifically for your SAP Concur Admin in our Admin Resources (Expense label) section.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.