cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvasyl
New Member - Level 1

Concur implementation in Poland - print forms

Dear Community,
I have a question regarding Concur implementation in Poland. We are multinational Company with users in different locations. Now we are above to start using Concur in Poland.  According to the local legislation we need to have some print form for each polish expense report that must contains some specific information like start point of the business trip, destination point, date and start time of the business trip, name of each expense type in polish language etc. This print form is required by law and has pre-defined fields, so we need to have exactly the same view as required by government.  As I know this could not be done through the standard printed reports (at least because standard printed report is the same for all locations and we cannot configure it separately for each location). 
Using Cognos for me looks not the best way, as we have a lot of users that need to have access to generate print forms and would be great if print form could be even generated automatically and send somewhere by integration.

Question: could you please help me to understand how other companies in Poland are managing this print forms to be in line with local legislation? Is there any way to automate this and not prepare print forms manually? 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dvasyl Hello there. I would recommend requesting to join the Admin Group here on the Community and then posting your question there once you are admitted to the group. The Admin Group members are all site admins and those who have experience with what you are asking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.