cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfillmore
New Member - Level 1

Concur help to add cost centers?

Hello all. I've reviewed other topics regarding missing cost centers on receipt reconciliation. However, my HR rep is out of the office on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Is there someone at Concur who can assist with getting a short and finite list of cost centers added to a user's account?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tfillmore I'm not quite clear on what you are asking. A user can be assigned to a default cost center, but cannot be assigned multiple cost centers. What are you looking to accomplish by your request? That might help clarify things for me.

In reading your post again, are you looking to give this user the ability to select from a list of cost centers to assign to expense entries? I'm asking because the term "receipt reconciliation" to me means someone is reviewing expense entries on an expense report and the attached receipts.

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tfillmore
New Member - Level 1

Thanks for replying, Kevin. I am not an administrator in the system, and one of my managers is needing to reconcile his receipts. But when he tries to choose which cost center should be assigned to the expense, he can see a very small list, most of which are not applicable for this location. I am wondering how we can get additional [relevant] cost centers added, so that he may charge the expenses to the correct ones. Does that make more sense?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tfillmore thank you for clarifying. Has he tried typing in the cost center code or name into the field? Sometimes the system will only show a small number of cost centers so the user needs to enter in part of the cost center code or name to filter the list.

Have them try that. If that doesn't work, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tfillmore
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD We did try that, but it gave no results. Even typing the exact cost center and then tabbing out of the field didn't work, as it would just return to being blank.