cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hawaevans87
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur expenses paid but not reflected

I am a new hire and i have submitted my expenses via https://myexpense.operations.dynamics.com/?cmp=1074&mi=ExpenseWorkspace, my expenses are approved and i have manually paid all amex expenses for the month. At this stage there is no amount owing for Amex and i am getting notification via concur saying my claim is overdue can someone please assist?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hawaevans87 I figured it must be an internal tool, however I'm not sure how SAP Concur is sending you notifications about overdue expenses when you aren't using SAP Concur to submit your expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hawaevans87 SAP Concur for submitting expenses is found at: www.concursolutions.com. The link you posted looks more like a link to an internal expense reporting tool your company may have developed. 

Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of the screen where you submitted your expenses, please? This will help me assist you better.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hawaevans87

hawaevans87_0-1640900446905.png

Thank you and much appreciated.Unfortunately my amex expenses are not displayed on concur and hence why i have to use an internal expenses tool that happened to most new hires

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hawaevans87 I figured it must be an internal tool, however I'm not sure how SAP Concur is sending you notifications about overdue expenses when you aren't using SAP Concur to submit your expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
hawaevans87

hawaevans87_1-1640900562043.png

internal expenses tool and i have paid my amex with no amount owing on that card

hawaevans87

Thanks Kevin i will raise this internally with the payroll team. Much appreciated happy new year 🙂