cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laxmi9
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur expense receipt detection

Hi, when our staff is trying to submit expense by attaching a receipt, the program is not detecting or changing the status to receipt attached, they need to manually change it. Just wondering does Concur Expense detect receipt and change status automatically? Thanks in advance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Laxmi9 when an image is attached to an expense entry, the system will detect the image to satisfy what I call "behind the scenes" requirements. However, you said your users are manually changing it, which leads me to think that you are referring to the Receipt Status field, is that correct? If so, this field does not change automatically when an image is attached. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Laxmi9 when an image is attached to an expense entry, the system will detect the image to satisfy what I call "behind the scenes" requirements. However, you said your users are manually changing it, which leads me to think that you are referring to the Receipt Status field, is that correct? If so, this field does not change automatically when an image is attached. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Laxmi9
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, yes I believe it is the Status field. Say suppose they have an expense it displays No receipt or something like that, I do not use the application as the card holder so have limited idea. At a later time if they attach a receipt the status would not change automatically, so they attach the receipt and then change the status manually. So if the status field would not change automatically then that answers my question, staff need to manually change it. Thanks for looking into it. Appreciate. it.