cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnewyear
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur expense not recognizing attached receipts

Concur expense is not recognizing that a receipt is attached to an expense and is throwing errors. We've tried deleting the receipt and re-attaching it without success. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Concur receipt.JPG

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dnewyear are you working on someone else's report? I'm asking because I didn't see any report in your profile. I checked to see if you were someone's delegate and I didn't see anyone listed that you are the delegate for.

If you are working on someone else's report, please send me a private message with their name. To send my a pm, click my username (KevinD) the the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dnewyear are you working on someone else's report? I'm asking because I didn't see any report in your profile. I checked to see if you were someone's delegate and I didn't see anyone listed that you are the delegate for.

If you are working on someone else's report, please send me a private message with their name. To send my a pm, click my username (KevinD) the the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.