cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braisbec
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur expense login issue

Currently having issues logging in to my concur expense account. Recieve this error message everytime I try and login. 

Concur.png

6 REPLIES 6
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@braisbec Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I will send you a Private Message, as you will need to contact the Concur Administrator at your company.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wji03
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Lee-Anne,

Currently I can't login to Concur and system keeps telling me invalid message as above. Would you please be able to help:

wji03_0-1697588331404.png

Thanks,

Ting (e: william.jiang@travelctm.com)

kchin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Lee-Anne

I am the company administrator and we are receiving this message when we try to log in.

Sorry, something went wrong.

We encountered an error processing your request. If the issue persists, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk with correlation_id bfae8288cfb0e8e66916852de64f7748-1 for additional help.

please advise what I need to do.

Thanks
Karen
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@wji03 Did you click on the Forgot password link to attempt to reset your password?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SFBLPL

Hi, 

I am also our Concur administrator and am having the same issues, so are several of my colleagues, I have tried to reset my password but still having the same issue.

I am unable to raise a support case as I need to log in to do this, can you help please.

Thanks.

SSlavik

Hello.   Concur Open shows "degradation" for Concur Expense, Travel, Invoice, Imaging and Analysis.   As admin for my company, I have also not been able to log in.   I have called the Admin help line and I'm currently waiting for a call-back, as Concur Open should show this as an outage/disruption not merely a degradation.   I've received notice from contacts I have with many other companies that use Concur, of the same issue.   Hang tight everyone!