cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z212297
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur expense for Laptop

I  need to submit a request for reimbursement of  the purchase of a laptop.  How do I submit the request? 

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Good morning,

You would need to log into Concur using the Username and Password given to you by your Concur administrator. I usually recommend reaching out to Finance if you do not know who your Concur administrator is. They will be able to help you log in and begin your first report.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@z212297 first thing we need to know to assist you is if you have ever logged into Concur by going to: www.concursolutions.com. You should be set up with a Concur profile. If you aren't sure what your username and password are to log into Concur, reach out to your internal Concur administrator. If you do not know who this is, reach out to your direct manager as they should be able to guide you. 

I recently helped one of your colleagues with this expense. I believe you are referring to the allotment you are allowed for purchasing equipment to work from home, correct? 

If you haven't logged into Concur before, try reaching out to the people I've mentioned for help. If you have logged into Concur, have you ever created an expense report or will this be your first time?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.