cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhanlon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur app showing home currency and not transaction currency

Hello

How can I get the iPhone app to show transaction currency instead of my local currency?  I have many receipts in EUR and all the transactions in the app are showing as GBP which makes it a cumbersome process to match as the totals are different.  I've done a fair bit of searching with no luck and reached out to our support team who also weren't sure, so any help is gratefully received

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @lhanlon ,

Mobile app will always take default currency based upon region set up in your mobile settings. However, you can still change currency manually if required. 

Refer below information. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1727850692501.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
lhanlon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @PoojaKumatkar 

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately this did not work.  I changed my location to Finland to match the receipts and it is still displaying in GBP, however, the currency symbol moves to the end of the expense.  Example expense below

2024-10-02_13-34-56.jpg

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @lhanlon ,

It is converting Euro into GBP bcz In your employee profile GBP must be set up as reimbursement currency. 

If you want to check the same then go to profile settings >> Expense information >> Reimbursement currency. 

Hence, all transactions other than GBP will get converted into your reimbursement currency as per set up in your employee profile. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja