cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin28
New Member - Level 1

Concur Vehicle registration wont allow me to register my vehicle for car allowance claiming mileage,

I can't register my vehicle either in company vehicle or personal vehicle fields.  This is the first time I have tried to claim mileage since joining the company 3 months ago.  I notice on the training video their is a drop down box for 'BYES Car Allowance', that is not present on the fields I see.  Do I need to do something else or does Concur need to change my settings?  I have a vehicle allowance and can't claim any mileage for the last three months.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robin28 hello there. I'm in your profile and it appears I can add car information for both Company and Personal. Could you provide a bit more explanation on what is happening? Did you click New on the Company Car and Personal Car screens and the fields didn't appear or are grayed out? If you provide some details, I might be able to better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.