cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Reporting - Who terminated a user account

Hi,

I would need to create a report which contains information about user creation and termination date and users who performed these actions. 

I found the info to creation and termination date, but I do not find anything about adding the user who created/terminated another user. This would be vital info for me. 

many thanks for any hint!

Adriana 

1 Solution
Solution
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Adriana,

I assume that you have the professional author role to create reports using Concur Intelligence. In this case, you should look at the Employee Audit folder in the data model.

[Expense].[Audit Trail (Change Log)].[Employee Audit].[Employee Making Change - Name]

Best regards,

Rohan

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Adriana,

I assume that you have the professional author role to create reports using Concur Intelligence. In this case, you should look at the Employee Audit folder in the data model.

[Expense].[Audit Trail (Change Log)].[Employee Audit].[Employee Making Change - Name]

Best regards,

Rohan

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
Adriana

In the process of getting it. Many thanks for the suggestion! 

Adriana

what could be the reason for which no data is generated?

vskuda

Rohan - I just tried your solution, but only received data through June 2017. What's up with that?

carldennett
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi vsuda - i have exactly the same issue, the change log only seems to have data up to June 2017. Did you ever get an answer to this or find out how to get more recent data?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@carldennett Did you check the filters or the report? Maybe there is a filter that is showing you data up to that timeframe? I will check internally as well and revert back.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carldennett

Thanks @leedau  there is no filter on, this is happening when i create a brand new report and simply add the Change Date/Time field only and then export the results. I get a list of results that stops at the end of May 2017.  Any further help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

carldennett

just incase anyone else has the same issue, i raised a support ticket and was 'we need to have the archive enabled and the DB scheduled to run with the Warehouse job' i guess it was turned off for some reason back in 2017. It has been activated again and now i can report on changes up to the present day.

carldennett

Thanks @leedau  there is no filter on, this is happening when i create a brand new report and simply add the Change Date/Time field only and then export the results. I get a list of results that stops at the end of May 2017.  Any further help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.