cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Reporting - Configuration report to check number of active users assigned processor role

Hello All,

I am trying to create a report in Cognos, To show the details of all the employees assigned processor role. Is there any way to do this in the cognos?

Thank you for the help

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehta absolutely!

It's actually quite simple (says the guy who works in this a lot). 🙂

It's just a matter of knowing where the "Role" data item is found. 

So, on your report add the Employee data item. Then you want to go to the following folder in the Data warehouse:

Expense>Lists>Employee Roles. This will show you all roles assigned to each employee. Then what you can do is create a filter on the Role data item to only show Processor. That should show you all people with this role. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes for you. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehta absolutely!

It's actually quite simple (says the guy who works in this a lot). 🙂

It's just a matter of knowing where the "Role" data item is found. 

So, on your report add the Employee data item. Then you want to go to the following folder in the Data warehouse:

Expense>Lists>Employee Roles. This will show you all roles assigned to each employee. Then what you can do is create a filter on the Role data item to only show Processor. That should show you all people with this role. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes for you. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin, I actually was trying to find the Role data item but couldnt find it.

This is really helpful, appreciate your help

Thanks,