cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oregonvandal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Reconfiguration

We have been using Concur for over 10 years with a very basic setup.  We are upgrading our travel policy and would like to modify Concur to reflect the new policy and increase the user reporting requirements to allow us to monitor compliance.   I am almost thinking it would be better to start at the beginning to see what the master template looks like vs editing what we have.

Would anyone  have any suggestions on how to start.  I am the CFO and we do not have anyone in the company with much knowledge so I would also be interested in outside resources that could assist.

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Joe

2 REPLIES 2
cesnjuli
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Joe,

not sure where you are based, but I guess you can reach out to Concur or Certified Implementation partner for help. I'm working for one of the CIPs in Europe, but I know we have colleagues in US as well.

KR,

J.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joe,

I would reach out to your SAP Concur Client Success Manager (account manager) because we have a special team that can go in and look at your site and help with recommendations based on your new policies. I'm not too familiar with all this team does, but I'm sure they would explain everything once you reach out to them. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.