cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmohan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Receipt not matching

Hi Concur Team, One of our employees said their report got rejected because there is no receipt for the exact amount. In many cases, it's possible you won't find an exact receipt for the exact amount since they may have loaded up money over several transactions or so.  In this case, the employee highlighted and did a line-by-line breakdown of work commute charges vs. personal trips. I am hoping that is sufficient to get the report approved (and others like it) but it gets rejected and sent back to the employee with a comment "

• Please include a receipt for Train for 117.30 USD on 01/31/2023. If the receipt is lost, please provide your company-approved missing receipt form and resubmit." how to avoid this since he uploaded and highlighted all the expenses which add up to the total.
2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@kmohan I don't think this is something the Concur Community can assist with.  The rejection and comment appears to be from an individual approver in your company who isn't accepting the supporting documentation the user has provided, or isn't understanding it.  It can only be resolved between the user and the approver.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmohan So, you are using our Audit Service. They are very picky when it comes to following your company's guidelines. Could you send me a private message with the name of the employee having the issue, please? I'd like to look at their report and see how they have filled it out. I might be able to offer a suggestion. 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.