cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur New UI - "Combine Expense"

In the new UI I am able to select two Cash Expenses and click on the "Combine Expenses" button.  I then receive an error message "Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.  If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: 36ecf144-de50-4c60-a834-2077a7a1e7f2"

Is this working as intended?  I thought you needed to have one Cash and one Corporate Card expense in order to combine?  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EdwinaM you cannot combine entries that have the same payment type, so what you experienced is by design. Although the Combine button turned on when you selected the two cash expenses, the system won't evaluate the payment types until you click Combine. 

You can combine a cash or pending card transaction item to a corp card transaction.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes that's right.  So, for me this is a bug.  The button should be greyed out if I select two cash payment type expenses.  Or at very minimum the error message should tell me as a user the reason why the step couldn't be completed.  But ideally the greyed out button.  Is this a bug that we need to raise a Concur ticket for?