cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElenaV
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App END-USER TRAINING

Hi,

Are you planning on creating more end-user training for the updated Concur app?

We are only starting to roll out Concur across the whole company. I have sent out a reminder email with the information of the August 13 event. The feedback that I've received from the users was that they found training material for the ExpenseIt part and old Concur app material disjointed. 

Thank you. 

Elena

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

For our mobile users, we ran a report to find out who they were and what device (iPhone or Droid) they were using. Then, we did a targeted email with the help document from the Concur training site. I received good feedback from that. 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

Hi @JessicaL

I like your targeted email approach.  Which report did you use?

I was surprised to hear from our internal trainers that most of our population uses only ExpenseIt, and does not use Concur Mobile.  Because of that, I'm looking for a report that will help identify those who are still using ExpenseIt, and/or haven't moved over to Concur Mobile.

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @SusanT

We ran the "Mobile Login Summary" report from the beginning of the year. It lists everyone who has actually used their mobile to log into their account and if it is Android or Apple. There are probably other reports out there, but this is the one I knew where it was and how to use it 🙂

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

@JessicaL Thank you! I'll check it out!