cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlindeman
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Mobile - Android User - Unable to save

I have a couple of employees at one of our locations that have inputted all of the information in for their expense but it will not save, causing these employees to try over and over again to re-input and save the information with no success.  They have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with the same problem.  Both employees are using an android phone.  One of the employees entered their information in their computer browser and saved it.  They can see it showing from their mobile app but they can't save anything in their mobile app.  Any suggestions on getting their Concur mobile app to save their data?

1 Solution
Solution
jlindeman

We tried but that didn't work.  Concur ended up sending this response to us.  

With the Login ID I was able to check the Logs and I have identified an error associated with Payment Type.
I accessed the system and I noticed user is part of the "Company" Employee Group. By checking the Group Configurations, I noticed that is no Payment Type associated with it (please check screenshot attached "Payment_type-ATC").

In order for users to save Expenses using the SAP Concur Mobile App, you will need to set a Payment Type to the "ATC" Employee Group.    We are going to try and do this and see if it fixes the problem.  

Thanks for responding and trying to help.  It's very much appreciated.  

Have a wonderful day!

Jill

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlindeman are the users receiving a "Saving Expense Failed" message? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlindeman have you users try these steps:

1. Login to the Concur mobile app
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner
3. Settings > Additional Features > Report Entry Experience (disable)

Someone else had a similar issue and disabling the Report Entry Experience helped. Let me know if this works for your users. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
jlindeman

We tried but that didn't work.  Concur ended up sending this response to us.  

With the Login ID I was able to check the Logs and I have identified an error associated with Payment Type.
I accessed the system and I noticed user is part of the "Company" Employee Group. By checking the Group Configurations, I noticed that is no Payment Type associated with it (please check screenshot attached "Payment_type-ATC").

In order for users to save Expenses using the SAP Concur Mobile App, you will need to set a Payment Type to the "ATC" Employee Group.    We are going to try and do this and see if it fixes the problem.  

Thanks for responding and trying to help.  It's very much appreciated.  

Have a wonderful day!

Jill
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlindeman did you get the issue resolved?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jlindeman

Yes, this has been resolved.  It was the way the company was set up that was causing the issue.  Thank you for trying to help.