cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreekant89
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Intelligence Reporting

Hi,

I was trying to pull Employee Vendor account information from concur for each employee using the Intelligence option. So, from the input field list I had selected "Custom 7 - Name" and "Employee Custom 7 - Name" for employee SAP ID and for EVA I had selected the fields "Custom 17" and "Employee Custom 17".

Once I had downloaded this information and validated I could see that vendor account between the "Custom 17" and "Employee Custom 17" doesn't match. What could be the reason?

Also same is the case between,  "Custom 7 - Name" and "Employee Custom 7 - Name" , they do not match. Is this because the employees having Global ID and Local country ID?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sreekant89 without seeing your site and how it is configured, it will be difficult to provide you an answer. These are custom fields and used in various ways by our customers. I would need at a minimum to see a snippet of this report and what data is being pulled for these fields. 

Also, I would look up your site, but I'm not able to find any profile for you based on a yahoo email address. Feel free to send me a private message with your full company name and either your work email or SAP Concur username. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.