cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahunnacutt
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Intelligence - Reporting for Available Expenses

I'd like to be able to run a report in Concur to see all available expenses. We currently use the Unsubmitted Expense Entry to see all unsubmitted expense reports, but this doesn't include anything not moved into a report. I've recently discovered the Unapplied Card Charges template, but it only shows expenses charged to a linked credit card. I want to see all available expenses, including those entered as cash-out-of-pocket expenses. Is this possible?

1 Solution
Solution
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

"Expense Accrual by Date Range" report show all expenses have not yet been approved. 

In my company we use it to claim corporate card expenses that employees have not yet settled within a certain time frame.

cjmarimo_0-1704992225378.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ahunnacutt Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Just to confirm, you want to see all expense regardless of the status. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahunnacutt

@leedau I would like to be able to see all expenses under Available Expenses.

ahunnacutt_0-1704990211166.png

Solution
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

"Expense Accrual by Date Range" report show all expenses have not yet been approved. 

In my company we use it to claim corporate card expenses that employees have not yet settled within a certain time frame.

cjmarimo_0-1704992225378.png

ahunnacutt

@cjmarimo Many thanks! That gets me what I'm wanting to see.