cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TracyWong30
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expenses Reports Request

Hi,

My team takes care of all Salespeople expenses and we're trying to get the following reports:

- Uploaded date of when a receipt is submitted (using ExpenseIt-Concur app)

- "Ready for Review" feature- To know when an employee click on it.

- How long it takes for each expense to be processed, that is from the date the expense flows to Concur to the date it is fully processed ( that is, all related fields      are filled and receipt attach etc..)

Thank you.

Tracy

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TracyWong30 in looking around a bit I didn't see anything in our reporting tool that shows the date an ExpenseIt item was created. I also didn't see anything that would report on when someone clicks Ready for Review.

As for how long it takes for each report to be processed, you can build this report in Cognos. What is your level of report building experience? I'm asking because if you would say intermediate to somewhat advanced, I could provide the high level steps on how to build this report. If your level is "never built a Cognos report" to beginner, it would be difficult for me to describe the steps and it would take a fair amount of time to write out all the steps.

I can say the processing time report can be built and rather easily I might add, but for someone who has built several reports in Cognos.

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TracyWong30
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD  is there anyone that i can reach out to, who can generate those reports for me?

I meant "how long each expense takes to be processed".

Also, i have never built a Cognos report before. Is this something i can access to? or do i need upper management approval?

Thank you.

@TracyWong30 I'll start by answering your last question about getting access. If you are a site admin and have the ability to add permissions/roles to someone's profile, then you could add the reporting access role to your own profile. However, with reporting roles, they do not take effect until the day after it has been added.

If you do not have access to add roles/permissions, then you would need to request it from whomever is your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator.

As an alternative to this, if you can find someone within your company who already has access to Cognos, you might ask them if they would build the report for you.

Now, let's say that you cannot get access yourself and you can't find someone to build the report for you. SAP Concur does have a team that builds custom reports, but it does come with a cost.

I would highly recommend finding someone within your company who has access to build reports. Usually people in Finance have access as they need to build month end reports. Now, it is possible that you might already have access and just didn't know it. When you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, click the Home drop down arrow and look to see if there is an option for Reporting. If so, it would say either Analysis or Intelligence.

Lastly, if you cannot find anyone who has access at your company, let me know and I can look it up.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.