cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xaviermin
New Member - Level 1

Concur Expense unable to submit

Hi friends, when I submit my expenses, system automatically showed as below.

"Your business requires an approved 'Trip Pre-Approval' request  to be attached  for this report. Please attach the 'Trip Pre-Approval' and try submitting again to clear this exception."

"Trip Pre-Approval" can only use for one submission?

(As I have submitted some expenses for once and still have remaining expenses)

Is there anyway that I can use previously approved 'Trip Pre-Approval' since it's for same trip.

Thanks

Xavier

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xaviermin I'm not sure if you can re-use a pre-trip approval. My guess is your company would prefer all expenses for one trip be combined or included in only one expense report.

What I would suggest is if the first expense report you submitted with the pre-trip approval attached is not fully approved then recall the report. Once recalled open the second report, select all the expenses. You should see an option to move those expenses to another report. This way you can add them to the report that has the pre-trip approval attached. Having them all in one report is more efficient, saves time and will alleviate the issue you are having. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.