cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melissasgrant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense report is grouped per month

Does anyone know how to get the expense report to stop grouping all my expenses by month so i can sort them by category?  It automatically places all my expenses into 1 report for the month (be is made in September) (seperate for October)- when i want to group them accordingly i can't because they are automatically categorized in their own reports... how can i get my old version back?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melissasgrant so, you'll be happy to know this is an easy fix. 

Follow these steps:

1. Log into SAP Concur.

2. From the home screen, click the little drop down arrow next to the word Profile in the upper right-hand corner.

3. From the window that appears, click Profile Settings.

4. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on Expense Preferences.

5. From the Expense Preferences screen, you should see some text that reads "Sign me up for". There will be a field with a drop down arrow next to the words "Expense Assistant using this method". 

6. From this field, select None. 

This will turn off the feature that is auto-creating your expense reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melissasgrant so, you'll be happy to know this is an easy fix. 

Follow these steps:

1. Log into SAP Concur.

2. From the home screen, click the little drop down arrow next to the word Profile in the upper right-hand corner.

3. From the window that appears, click Profile Settings.

4. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on Expense Preferences.

5. From the Expense Preferences screen, you should see some text that reads "Sign me up for". There will be a field with a drop down arrow next to the words "Expense Assistant using this method". 

6. From this field, select None. 

This will turn off the feature that is auto-creating your expense reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
melissasgrant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you! Yes this did work. Appreciate your help