Does anyone know how to get the expense report to stop grouping all my expenses by month so i can sort them by category? It automatically places all my expenses into 1 report for the month (be is made in September) (seperate for October)- when i want to group them accordingly i can't because they are automatically categorized in their own reports... how can i get my old version back?
@melissasgrant so, you'll be happy to know this is an easy fix.
Follow these steps:
1. Log into SAP Concur.
2. From the home screen, click the little drop down arrow next to the word Profile in the upper right-hand corner.
3. From the window that appears, click Profile Settings.
4. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on Expense Preferences.
5. From the Expense Preferences screen, you should see some text that reads "Sign me up for". There will be a field with a drop down arrow next to the words "Expense Assistant using this method".
6. From this field, select None.
This will turn off the feature that is auto-creating your expense reports.