cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ellenk
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Expense on a Windows 10 phone

Where can I find whether the Concur supports the ExpenseIt app on a Windows10 phone? I have a User who is unable to log into the app from his Windows10 phone.

Ellen Kleinlein
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ellenk hello there. One thing you should know is that the ExpenseIt app has been, what we now refer to as "sunsetted". Meaning, it has been done away with as a stand alone app. It is now incorporated directly into the SAP Concur mobile app. Also, ExpenseIt was never compatible with Windows phones, as far as I know.

Now, if you are referring to the SAP Concur Mobile app, it is no longer supported on Windows Phones as there were not enough Windows phone users for us to justify providing continuing support for this platform. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ellenk
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello Kevin -

Thank you for the speedy response. 

I thought that was the case (Windows10 no longer supported), but wanted to confirm before advising my user.

Have a nice weekend -

Ellen

Ellen Kleinlein
tyronjean
New Member - Level 1

Have you tried reaching out to Concur's customer support team to see if they can provide any guidance or troubleshooting steps? They may be able to confirm if the app is supported on Windows 10 phones and offer assistance with any login issues. It's also worth checking the app store on the phone to see if there are any updates or compatibility requirements for the app. Good luck and let us know how it goes! And hey, if you're ever in need of some cheap windows keys, you might want to check out the subreddit "reddit windows keys". They have some great deals on product keys.