cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luskcenter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense not delegated to someone

My Concur expense was approved but not delegated to another person for approval/review.  I've tried to copy the report and submit a new but still gets stuck.  Any suggestions how to resolve the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luskcenter I'm looking at your expense reports and the only ones I see that are open (unsubmitted) have amount of zero. Your other reports are either Approved & In Accounting Review or Pending Cost Object Approval. I don't see any issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
luskcenter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD thank you for the prompt response.  I submitted the expense already and was approved by the supervisor but it was routed to no one after.  It's the JGonzalez - Wayforward - $837.36

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luskcenter the JGonzalez -Wayforward report for $837.36 is Approved & In Accounting review. It is just waiting for final approval. You won't see a name assigned because there could be multiple people that can approve it at this point.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.