cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasonCC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense and Lawson

Hello. We are currently in the process of implementing Concur Expense at the Hospital I work for. We also use the Infor/Lawson ERP system. My question is related to the export file that Concur creates. I was wondering for those that have Lawson how do you import the file that Concur creates? My Accounting department and I have discussed using the Lawson AP20 or PR530 screens to import the Concur file, but were wondering what other users do. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
kgolden
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi there,

We just signed up for Concur Expense and are using Lawson - how did you end up loading the Concur file and manage the payments?  Did you pay through Lawson or did you use the Expense Pay?  Thanks for your help!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgolden it looks like @JasonCC hasn't been here on the Community in quite some time. I suggest posting this question in the User Admin Group. You are more likely to get a response there. 

If you aren't yet a member of that group, click on the group under Groups, then use the Request to Join option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.