cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanY
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Expense Process

Hi All: I am a fairly new Molina healthcare employee using concur for 1st time. It quite a big system to navigate with a lot of moving parts.

Is there a simply walk through to enter an expense for example for reimbursement for occupation licenses.  I did my 1st one which appeared I did it correctly but would be good to provide to my fellow coworkers.

Also is there a walk to show the steps in process from submission to payment?

I thought I would get an email sent to me for each step but I do log in to check. My supervisor approved it and it is showing as being reviewed by accounting. How many business days for an approved reimbursement?  I presume it will go into my direct deposit the same way pay checks go or does it get sent as a separate paper check?  I believe I did enter my direct deposit information into the site someplace.

2 Solutions
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You can see the status of your report and where it is by looking at the Details tab on your report and selecting Audit Trail.  Once it is sent for payment, you can see the payment details.  The reimbursement time frame is company specific as well as the payment method.  You should contact your company Concur Admin for that information.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanY hello there. You should receive an email every time your expense report has a status change. As far as timeframes, we cannot really say because all of our customers do things differently. Some approve within a day or two, others approve within a week or longer. Same goes for reimbursements. It depends on how often your company's finance team does their final approvals and closes their batches. If you did enter your bank information into your SAP Concur profile, then you should receive payment within 3-5 business days from the time of final approval. The number of days can vary a bit. 

We have a training toolkit with lots of resources for users, you can access the toolkit here: https://www.concurtraining.com/

Once there, mouse over Expense, mouse over End User. You will see two options: Legacy UI and NextGen UI. We are currently in the process of switching our User Interface, so you will need to click around a bit and look at the resources to see which resources match what you see on your screen. You can also tell your colleagues about the training toolkit. Also, when you log into SAP Concur, check out the Help option in the upper right-hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You can see the status of your report and where it is by looking at the Details tab on your report and selecting Audit Trail.  Once it is sent for payment, you can see the payment details.  The reimbursement time frame is company specific as well as the payment method.  You should contact your company Concur Admin for that information.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
RyanY

thanks that was big help I didn't see the other drop downs until I hovered over the details area. That is most helpful to see where my request is at. though I am not sure what a COA approval means though system says report says I don't need one anyway.  I will be directly my fellow staff to the community areas b/c I think this is best way of getting tips and suggestions if they cant find what they want in the toolkits.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanY hello there. You should receive an email every time your expense report has a status change. As far as timeframes, we cannot really say because all of our customers do things differently. Some approve within a day or two, others approve within a week or longer. Same goes for reimbursements. It depends on how often your company's finance team does their final approvals and closes their batches. If you did enter your bank information into your SAP Concur profile, then you should receive payment within 3-5 business days from the time of final approval. The number of days can vary a bit. 

We have a training toolkit with lots of resources for users, you can access the toolkit here: https://www.concurtraining.com/

Once there, mouse over Expense, mouse over End User. You will see two options: Legacy UI and NextGen UI. We are currently in the process of switching our User Interface, so you will need to click around a bit and look at the resources to see which resources match what you see on your screen. You can also tell your colleagues about the training toolkit. Also, when you log into SAP Concur, check out the Help option in the upper right-hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RyanY

Thanks Kevin though I find a lot more information regard hotel, travel expenses in the training modules. Our direct service staff are not expected to do any traveling so think our expenses will probably be limited related to our licensure (IE. renewal of occupational licenses (Social work for example) and perhaps continuing education credits which many have to do to maintain our licenses and is an expense. I am not 100% if it goes through concur as yet.  Thanks for the directions to the toolkit. I think I find the language and terminology within the sites to take some getting used to.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanY there is a little bit of a learning curve, but once you learn how to create one expense report and add an expense to it, it is basically the same process every time. It is just a matter of choosing different expense types depending on your situation. 

There are a lot of very knowledgeable members here on the Community who are willing to help. So, feel free to guide your colleagues here. Even if they do not post anything, there are a lot of topics they can read through to do some self-learning. 

I'm always here as well for help, well except for the next two weeks I'll be on vacation. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey