cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmorchid
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Expense - Payment type - PCCD

Hello,,

I don't see this among our payment types in the expense administration side. I can't find in Concur resources, also, no mention of such change int he Monthly release notes for Admins for last month and this month. So, I am wondering if anyone aware of what is this and can clarify.

The transaction is created by ExpenseIt and instead of adding default payment type (pending Card) we see PCCD what it stands for exactly? I don't want to assume is means Pending Credit Card.

kmorchid_0-1729090608369.png

Thank you in advance,

4 REPLIES 4
doraklein5

Our employees (who have activate ExpenseIt) are asking the same question.... what does PCCD stand for? 

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @kmorchid , @doraklein5 ,

Can you try to move that expense into some expense report and check what payment type description it is showing.

As per my understanding whoever has created this payment type, they have updated PCCD under payment type description in backend configuration and thats the reason it is showing PCCD. 

This is the only point I can think of.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1729170256521.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
kmorchid

we don't have PCCD as a payment type in our configuration. Also, our end user cannot update payment type when a transaction is pending credit card transaction. anyway, I moved transaction to a report so payment type changed to Cash. so far only one employee reported this, it will be nice to know what is going on just to clarify when they reach out. this may not be a big deal, but a little confusing to end users.

doraklein5

Thank you!