cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhengh35
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense Approval workflow

Hello everything, wondering if anyone could help me out in sorting out the Approval flow for the expense reports.

How do I configure the approval flow as an Admin? for example, how do i find out why the approval request is flowing to certain individuals? 

Is there a way delete/change the secondary approver ?

Thanks Everyone

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 that means your manager is an Authorized Support Contact. So, support requests will need to be submitted to SAP Concur by your manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 unless you have full configuration access, which you only can have if you have completed our advanced configuration training, will you be able to adjust workflow. If you do not have full access, you'll need to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support to have them make changes. 

Now, if your system is set to have a default approver and a second approver, you can change individual's second approver from their profile in Administration>Company>Company Admin>User Administration. Search for the employee, click on their name in the search results. When their details appear, scroll down to the Expense Settings. You'll see a link for Approvers. Here is where you can change who their default and secondary approvers are. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
zhengh35

Hi Kevin, Thanks for responding. How do i sign up for the advanced configuration training to have full configuration access? and how do I submit a ticket to SAP concur Support ?

In our system, i am only able to see the default approver but not the secondary approver under user administration .

Once again, thank you for helping !

Tim

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 to inquire about advanced configuration training, send and email to: training@concur.com. Let them know you are asking about Advanced Configuration training. 

When you are logged into SAP Concur, there is Help in the upper right corner. When you click on this, do you see an option to Contact Support? If so, click this to go to our Support Portal. If you don't see this, let me know.

If you are only able to see the default approver, then your workflow isn't set up for a second approver or the user you looked at isn't in a group that has two manager approvals in the workflow they are assigned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
zhengh35

Thanks Kevin, I will try to send an email for the training.

I'm not seeing any option to Contact support on Concur, do you know why that is ?

Thanks 

Tim

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 I do know. It isn't a well known fact that SAP Concur Support is a paid service. If your company didn't want to pay for the Support option, then they felt they could handle issues internally. 

When you implemented SAP Concur were you involved with that process at all? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
zhengh35

I'm a new employee and was not involved in the process. I do know my manager has the support option though.

Thanks

Tim

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 that means your manager is an Authorized Support Contact. So, support requests will need to be submitted to SAP Concur by your manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey