cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmeberle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Dashboard for Delegates

As a travel/expense delegate for multiple employees it would be helpful to have a dashboard that shows ALL of the expense reports on one screen vs having to toggle between individual Concur profiles. The dashboard would organize the reports by "not submitted", "submitted & pending approval", "approved", etc. This seems much more efficient for the delegates who have to manage expense reports (and even travel!) for a lot of people all of the time. 

Does anyone know if this has already been proposed/rejected/in progress? 

Thanks 🙂

- Just a Girl Currently Drowning in Expense Reports Who Has OCD 😛 

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cmeberle Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. What a great concept! This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmeberle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Morning 🙂

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I'm unable to submit a new improvement request. It seems they have closed the door on them...for now. And I'm unable to even access the current suggestions to vote on them or to see if anything similar has already been suggested by someone else. I've been trying to get through this process off and on for about two weeks now. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cmeberle  Thanks for the follow up post. That does not sound right, Do you not see anything or are you not able to access the Continuous Influence site?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.