cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PegieLH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Audit

If an expense report is flagged during Concur Audit and returned to the User with exceptions that need fixed, once submitted the second time does it still go through Concur Audit again before moving to the Approver?  And if so, can the audit still take another 24-48 hrs to review and move to the next stage?

Thank you!

Pegie

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @PegieLH 

It depends on how your company did the set up for Audit. In some companies expenses get selected randomly by the system to go through Concur Audit, in some others it is a standard process at 100% of expense reports. Personally I would prefer to keep some consistency and go 100% audit of expense reports. 

So, specific to your case, I would imagine that the same report that was rejected should go again to audit on all cases.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PegieLH before a report can move past Concur Audit, it must be approved by the Concur Audit team. So, if they return it, it will go back to Audit again for review after changes have been made. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Derekmorris66
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin just wanted to know how long it takes for a concur audit as mine has been 3 working days but 5 including weekends can you please let me know kind regards 

@Derekmorris66 I don't know if the audit team works seven days a week, but usually the turn around time is 72 hours or less for the Audit. I was told back in March to expect to see a little bit longer audit times. If the report doesn't move out of audit after I would say a full week, your expense processor can move it through manually for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.