cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justinbru
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur App redirects to website on iPhone

Instead of the app booting up, it redirects to Safari and opens concursolutions.com. Does anyone else have this issue? This happened to me about a year ago and I was able to correct the problem by updating my OS. This time, I have updated my OS, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted the phone multiple times with no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justinbru is this still an issue? If so, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AbbyD
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I’m having the same issue as well. App and iOS are fully up to date. I am also on an iPhone and it routes me to the desktop site. Can send you a video too. 

justinbru
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin, 

Thanks for getting back with me, yes it is still an issue. I have the most current OS, have uninstalled and reinstalled SAP Concur app, have cleared the cache on both the app and Safari, and I have also updated the server it connects to (https://us2.concursolutions.com). The app still redirects to the website, and asks me to sign in. Previously, the app would open up and I had an "Expense It" feature that would allow me to photograph and store my receipts. This is no longer available.

Aryeh2b
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is there a fix for this or is the App now just a shortcut to the website?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Aryeh2b Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Are you experiencing an issue with the app. Can you provide a screenshot?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.