cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erin_hilly
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur App issue with allocation

Hello, 

Some of our users in Korea are experiencing an issue with the allocation function in the concur app. When they enter the first amount in the allocation, concur either rounds up or rounds down the amount. Why is it doing this? How does it know to round up or down? Can this be changed? I don't have this issue on my app in Australia.

erin_hilly_0-1668573711865.png

erin_hilly_1-1668573721637.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erin_hilly the mobile team said to submit a support ticket so they can track the user, device used and see if the user can provide the steps to recreate the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erin_hilly I posted this to our mobile team to see if they can provide some guidance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
erin_hilly
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD Thank you, greatly appreciated

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erin_hilly the mobile team said to submit a support ticket so they can track the user, device used and see if the user can provide the steps to recreate the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey