cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hans123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur ACTION REQUIRED: Outstanding Travel Costs or Company Credit Card Transactions

Hello, this is Hans Raj. I am getting continuous below reminder emails regarding my expense. Since I am already paid for my all expenses. 

"You still have in your Concur expenses account either un-reconciled transactions representing Airline tickets and/or Agency fees paid for centrally by Vodafone or corporate credit card transactions.

As the traveller, you are responsible for reconciliation of these expenses within 30 days after travel, failure to do so has an accounting and reporting impact.
Company Card Transactions"

Please help me to sort this out this matter. 

Regards

Hans Raj

2 REPLIES 2
AWall
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

If you are certain there are no outstanding available expenses in your account, this message should be routed to your internal Concur Administration so they can create a support ticket to determine what is causing the email to go out in error.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hans123 in looking at your account, I can see two hotel expenses in your Available Expenses. If you sign in to your account and click Expense at the top of the screen, you will go to the Manage Expenses screen. Scroll down a bit to see the two hotel items under Available Expenses. I've provided a screenshot of the hotel name and dates. These are likely what is causing the notification.

KevinD_0-1676657075422.png

These will need to be added to a report and submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.