cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PANKAJGE
Occasional Member - Level 1

Company Card Notification for my travel plan between 15th Aug'21 to 17th

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have not received company card notification for my travel plan between 15th Aug'21 to 17th Aug'21 through concur email -AutoNotification@concursolutions.com.

You are requested to send it immediately on my email id - pankaj.maradiya@ge.com, So I can submit my expense report.

Please take further course of action by providing permanent solution on this. 

Best Regards,

Pankaj Maradiya

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PANKAJGE hello there. For the issue you are experiencing, this Community unfortunately will not be able to help. This Community is not directly linked to SAP Concur Support. I just want to let you know this so you won't be expecting the issue to get resolved from posting here. 

What type of company card transactions are you expecting? Airfare and hotel? It is possible that these transactions just haven't uploaded into your profile just yet. When they do upload, they will be placed on the August Expenses report that is already created. 

Give the system a couple more days to get the transactions uploaded. If you still don't see transactions coming in, go to the SAP Concur home screen, look in the Company Notes section. Your company has a link for Travel & PCard Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.