Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Company Card Assignment

Hi All,

Our company will go live with using Concur on October 26th. Prior to this, I will be assigning the corporate card to the respective cardholders on October 21st. I want the cardholders to see only transactions posted on or after September 28th. How can I achieve this?

I am a bit confused about the effective date and the transaction release period.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha The default amount of days for the Release Period is 30 days. This can be changed in your site to whatever amount of days you want. The Release Period is the amount of days the system will go back and pull transactions from. I'm not exactly sure what date gets stamped as the Effective Date, but I do know the Release Period will be from the day you assign the card to the employee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha The default amount of days for the Release Period is 30 days. This can be changed in your site to whatever amount of days you want. The Release Period is the amount of days the system will go back and pull transactions from. I'm not exactly sure what date gets stamped as the Effective Date, but I do know the Release Period will be from the day you assign the card to the employee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thank you @KevinD 

thangluong
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

The employee CC is assigned to Concur Account after some charges has been occurred and the transactions release  setup back to 999 days but I couldn't see these transactions show up. Do I have to wait for some business days? Or I missed something. Pls advise. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thangluong how many days before the card was assigned did these transactions take place?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
thangluong
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

The transactions were taken two weeks before the Card was assigned. The employee don't see any charges available to report.