cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cforbes07
New Member - Level 1

Company Car - Vat Receipts

Hi there, I am trying to claim for a months worth of fuel which I have done every month the same way.

this time, I add the Vat receipts with the correct amount of money to what I am due but it declines the expense. with only a yellow warning stating.. 

** you have not provided sufficient fuel receipts to cover the VAT on your mileage expenses. Where possible please provide additional fuel receipts.**

they do match.. looking for some clarity please 

Miss Claire Forbes
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cforbes07 Yellow Alerts can be submitted. It is more of a warning/reminder. This type of alert doesn't need to be cleared for you to submit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

Unsure if its the same point but our users use expense type OWN CAR MILEAGE and get reimbursed at a rate per KM.

We ask the user to also attached their fuel receipts, under a separate expense type FUEL for Mileage (non reimbursable, as we pay per KM) because a certain portion of the VAT on the fuel receipt can be reclaimed, in the UK.     And sometimes I see that warning message, I think Concur must make some estimation about the total value of fuel receipts compared to the number of KM's being claimed because, as a test, adding another fuel receipt, removes the message.

It would be good to get confirmation of this from Concur😁