cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kfoxcb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Commute Address will not save correct addresses

Hello, I am trying to use the mileage calculator function within the expense reporting. The incorrect address is in for both my home and office. Every time that I add new mileage, I need to change both addresses. I thought after submitting a report,  maybe it would "save" the correct info, but it still keeps going back to two addresses that aren't even mine. Any thoughts on how I can get the correct information to save within the commute fields?

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfoxcb hello there. Could you send me a private message with the two correct commute addresses please? I'd like to test it out on your expense report. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brettjeepski
New Member - Level 1

This affects me as well. I am not able to update my address to have it show correct on my commute address on the mileage calculator. it shows an old address I used to live at. I am sending a PM with correct address.

JonChicago

I have this problem exactly. I moved, and it puts the new address in the field for calculating the distance of the trip, but it uses my old address when I try to subtract my commute. I did enter my new address into my profile as my home address.

JonChicago

I updated my address in my Google account and cleared my brower cache but unfortunately it is still adding my old home address to the "deduct commute" section. 

gretchenvida

I need help with this too please

@gretchenvida if the system isn't saving the correct address, I cannot resolve that type of issue. SAP Concur doesn't have the ability to fix Google Maps, we just link to it.

Try clearing your browser cache to see if that removes the incorrect saved addresses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennifercouse

I need assistance with this as well.  When I go to add my commute adjustment, both addresses are blank, so I have to add them each time and can't figure out how to get them saved.  I know I had them saved in the past.

@jennifercouse full disclosure...the mileage calculator is powered by Google, so we do not have what we can call a definite fix.

I would first recommend clearing your browser cache. Then depending on your browser, there are settings where you can have it auto-fill. Make sure that is on after clearing cache.

If that doesn't work, then try the following: Have your site administrator delete your address from your administrative employee profile, wait 72 hours, then add it back to your profile. I can't guarantee this will work, but it has for others.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kfoxcb

Message sent - thank you!