cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lakshmi456
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cognos Reporting (Analysis)

Hello All,

Am trying to add travel request fields as part of the existing standard reports in report studio. Like travel request ID and few other cost object fields. When i pull the report, request details are not visible for some reason even if request and expense queries are different or same. 

What could be the reason for not having all the details in the reports?

any thoughts please

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lakshmi456 what is the name of the Standard Report you are trying to edit? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lakshmi456

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your response. Its expense entry analysis details (By Employee & Expense type as well)

Let me know

thanks 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lakshmi456 most likely to get Travel Request details into this report you will need to create a Union or  Join report. These can be tricky. We don't have any in depth resources on creating these types of reports. I did, however, Google Creating a Report with a Union and was able to find some articles on this. I would give that a try. 

Without a Union or Join, the data warehouse won't allow you to mix Travel Request Details with Expense Report Details. I also looked in the Data Warehouse to see if there was any data item under the Travel Request folder that would point to the associated expense report, but there isn't any data item that does this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lakshmi456

thank you Kevin for your answer. We did try that and it wont work. I was thanking is there any restriction from access side of it. We are having Analysis and we are trying to complete this report by using Join functionality within Report Studio.

Thanks,

Lakshmi