cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blewke
Occasional Member - Level 2

Click through 3 steps not 1 just to log in

Hi there, it seems Concur is determined to break things that were fixed. Originally an email to approve an invoice or expense report would take you to a single page where your browser could save both your username and password. Then it changed to take to username page.  Click. Password. Click. Now it is username. Click. Password. Click. 2 factor. Click. I know single sign on is a separate option but for the love of arthritis could Concur please put all 3 on the same page so it's back to single click? Is 2 factor annoying but secure, yes. But let's improve this so that I can actually get people to want to log into system and use it.  

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blewke I don't know why we changed the sign in experience to not have both Username and Password on the same screen. I've asked someone on our Authentication team. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blewke me again. I found out some information and would like to pass it along to you. I contacted our main Authentication person here at SAP Concur.

Here is what he said about the current sign in experience: "The primary reason for splitting the username and password is that not all users sign in with a password.  Entering the username first allows us to look up and provide a full list of available sign-in options based on user/company configurations."

So, this is the best way we can have one sign in experience globally for our 40k customers.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
blewke
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you Kevin for checking, it does not change the fact that the click through is now 3 screens and it was once 1 screen.

If that is the answer, then they should at least be able to cut out the last screen by requiring both the password and 2FA on the 2nd screen. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blewke true and I don't disagree with you.

You could submit this to our Customer Influence portal as an enhancement.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey