cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krich94
New Member - Level 1

Clear the 120 days alert

Can someone please help me understand how to clear this alert?

"In accordance with firm policy, all expenses must be submitted within 90 days of the incur date. No additional expense reports can be submitted until all charges > 120 days are submitted. Note, this includes all business and/or personal charges. As a reminder, please note that personal charges must also be submitted to the Personal/Non-reimbursable Expense type."

Even when I try to submit the expenses greater than 120 days first I keep getting this error. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@krich94 be sure that the report only has expenses that are 120 days or older. You cannot mix 120 day old expenses with expenses that are less than 120 days old on the same report. Check that and move all expenses that are less than 120 days old to another report, then try to submit.

Also, some companies set up this rule to not allow out of pocket or cash expenses to be submitted until all the company card charges 120 days or older are submitted, so check that as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
denab
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  My report is entirely expenses from July of this year, and all are marked as personal, but it won't let me submit because I'm getting that ^ error.