cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinhenson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Claiming Offsetting Credits

I have a situation where my Amex balance is $0. But I have two expenses that are showing up. 

Originally  the system would let me submit my expense report with  hotel stay not booked through Concur. So I had to call the hotel directly to boot. It's a company hotel, but it's not listed in Concur.

Any suggestions on how to clear this up?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinhenson I took a look at your account and these items are from April 2022. I think you could just mark these items as personal so they won't get paid as they are obviously reconciled.

As a fail safe, I suggest asking your manager to make sure you can mark them personal. The other option is to delete the items from the report they are on, then have your company card admin hide them so they no longer appear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinhenson I took a look at your account and these items are from April 2022. I think you could just mark these items as personal so they won't get paid as they are obviously reconciled.

As a fail safe, I suggest asking your manager to make sure you can mark them personal. The other option is to delete the items from the report they are on, then have your company card admin hide them so they no longer appear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kevinhenson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks! I marked them as personal. Now the system indicates that the amount owed by me is the balance of the two expenses which has already been reconciled. So no further action would be needed once the report is submitted.