cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kilianbrath
Occasional Member - Level 1

City of Purchase for plane ticket expense

Hello everyone,

I wonder which city of purchase I should select when submitting expenses for a plane ticket. The city the airline is located? The city that I am in? The city of the travel agency? I'm confused...

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kilianbrath did you purchase the airfare on a personal credit card or a company card? If on a personal card, you might be able to check your card statement to see if a city is listed. If on a company card, the city will populate when that card transaction is added to your report.

If neither of those options are viable, you could simply enter the city of the airlines HQ.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kilianbrath did you purchase the airfare on a personal credit card or a company card? If on a personal card, you might be able to check your card statement to see if a city is listed. If on a company card, the city will populate when that card transaction is added to your report.

If neither of those options are viable, you could simply enter the city of the airlines HQ.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kilianbrath
Occasional Member - Level 1

ok thanks!