cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAL1
New Member - Level 1

Cities missing from 'Create Itinerary'???

BLUF: Jerusalem (Israel) is missing from Concur when employees attempt to create an itinerary for the purpose of expense reporting, as is Lome (Togo).

I have several employees who travel 90% of the time, often to very remote/uncommon destinations.  I just had two individuals return after spending 10 weeks in Israel.  During that time, they worked in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.  When they attempt to create an itinerary in Concur (for the purpose of submitting expense reports - we do not book travel through Concur, we only submit expenses, therefore we have to create an itinerary for each expense), Jerusalem does not appear in the available cities list.  Neither does Lome.  We have tried typing/searching a few different ways and we can't find it.  Obviously this is keeping people from submitting expenses and getting paid in a timely manner.  I've submitted a trouble ticket through my company help desk but no one seems to know how to resolve this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MAL1 I went in and tried to recreate your issue, but I was able to find both Jerusalem and Lome. See my screenshots below. Can you provide some screenshots of your attempt to search for and enter these cities, please?

KevinD_0-1672107811368.png

KevinD_1-1672107829713.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bhively
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm not the original poster, but I'm having this issue as well.

bhively_0-1679335826631.png