cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Accs4everything
Occasional Member - Level 1

Citi Corp CC debits on not appearing in Concur

Hi all, used my Corp CC for the first time on 14Dec. The debit is showing in my Citi Account but has not appeared in Concur. Is there a setting, either with Citi or Concur, that I should be checking?

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Accs4everything Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I do see a transaction in the system, but the card is not assigned to your SAP Concur profile and therefore you are not seeing the transaction. I would recommend reaching out to a SAP Concur Administrator at your company to assist. I will send you a Private Message with contact information. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Accs4everything Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I do see a transaction in the system, but the card is not assigned to your SAP Concur profile and therefore you are not seeing the transaction. I would recommend reaching out to a SAP Concur Administrator at your company to assist. I will send you a Private Message with contact information. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Accs4everything

Hi Lee-Anne, thanks heaps for the prompt response and potential solution. I've contacted Concur via the link you provided, see how that goes

simondaynes

Hi leedau

This is effecting me as well,  Would you be able to forward the link mentioned above to update the cc linked to the concur account?

Many Thanks

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@simondaynes 

You would need to reach out to your Concur Administrator at your company. Do you need assistance with a contact?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
simondaynes

@leedau that would be great, Thank you

michaelfaak
New Member - Level 1

Hello, same issue here. Can you please advise who is my SAP Concur Administrator at my company to assist