cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Checking for potential scenarios on Non-Existent Employee Groups

We're almost at the end of our Concur Deployment for a client and we came across a possible scenario for a country to be added in the future to a client's Concur Instance. If for example a new country will be included in Employee Import (305 File) and this country is not yet set up as an Employee Group in Group Configurations, our assumption is that the Employee Import will fail and the employee for that "new" country will not be loaded. Will this be a correct assumption?

Should the above question hold true, is there a possibility to configure an Employee Group where all these non-existent Employee Groups can fall in to? Or does Concur's Employee Import check for matching values of Employee Group when loading an Employee Data?

1 REPLY 1
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@brandtp09 Hello.  I see you are a Concur Certified Partner. I suggest using our Partner Support Portal as we have a dedicated team that provides our partners help and gets them the correct resources.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.