cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Checkbox intermittently missing - Personal Expense (do not reimburse)

Hello everyone,

We have noticed that the 'Personal Expense (do not reimburse)' is intermittently missing for some of our users in Turkey and Greece.

We have checked the forms and nobody is changing them. Also we have been able to replicate the issue on multiple browsers (Chrome and IE).

Any clues as to why this may be happening OR any similar experience? How did you go about resolving the issue?

Best regards,

Rohan

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohanpatil I took a look and your company has a lot of forms they are using. Did you look at every form to make sure the Personal checkbox was visible on each form?

Also, if you could provide a screenshot of an expense entry where you do not see the Personal checkbox, that would help me to see if I can find the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Thank you @KevinD 

Screenshots below. Taken by two of my team members whilst proxying for the same individual from Greece. Issue seems to be for the expense types Car Wash, Car Rental, Laundry, Hotel. Annoying as the issue is in production instance.

Note: Our team is in touch with Dzellat Kodia, Dassise  as well.

User 1.png

User 2.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohanpatil could you send me a private message with the employee name that you proxied in as, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thank you for the exchange over private message Kevin. We have concluded that this is not due to setting in Concur but likely due to settings in browser/ windows. I will wait to see if someone else on the forum experienced similar and know the solution.